Finally! Relief For Sensitive Ears!
Have you ever wondered if you are the only one with ears that are sensitive to pressure, particularly at night when sleeping on your side? You are not alone and there is a solution! Buckwheat Bedding Company has designed a pillow just for you that should take care of the problem.
The special feature of this comforting pillow is the sewn-in ear well, which we call the “sweet spot”. It allows your ear to be free from pressure when sleeping on your side. This pillow is also wonderful for back sleepers. Just adjust the amount of hulls to get the desired elevation. Lay back into the “sweet spot” and enjoy the soothing cradle-like feeling.
For more information on the benefits of buckwheat hull-filled pillows, go to About Buckwheat Pillows.
“User-friendly” describes our featured Solution Pillow. Here’s why:
- You can adjust the fullness of your pillow by adding or subtracting hulls to match your own personal comfort level. Just use the zippered opening at one end of the sturdy 100% cotton twill cover.
- The pillow cover is washable. Just remove the hulls. Wash the cover and then refill.
- Take your pillow along for overnighters. Its unique size, “14×21”, allows it to fit nicely into luggage, large and small.
- Your pillow comes with a perfectly sized quality pillow case made of high thread count 100% cotton sheeting.
- Your pillow should last for many years, 8-10 or more.
“Oh my goodness, I love my tender ears pillow! I actually slept six hours the first three nights without waking at all… head cradled and ear safe on your special pillow. Thank you so much… for your amazing, clever invention!”